We are happy to provide the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships at Bond University. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2023–2024.
The goal of Bond University is to become a preeminent autonomous university on a global scale. It influences and has an impact on learning and teaching in higher education, which enhances the student experience.
Why should I enroll at Bond University? Bond University, the first private non-profit university in Australia, aspires to be acknowledged as a top independent university with a spirit of innovation, a commitment to influence, and a dedication to inspiring tomorrow’s professionals through a unique and transformative learning environment.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Bond University.
- Study Subject(s): Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
- Awards: These scholarships will award up to 50% tuition remission for students chosen for the program. Students from any country may apply.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, strong leadership skills, and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants
How to Apply
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download the Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
NSS instructor detained for allegedly defiling three of his students
A 24-year-old National Service Member at Sehwi Asawinso Methodist Primary B has been remanded by the Bibiani Circuit Court to three weeks in police prison for allegedly defiling three students in the Sehwi Wiawso Municipality of the Western North Region.
The three victims’ Class 2 teacher, Bismark Ansu, is the defendant.
According to sources, he held extra classes for his students in his home in January of this year without informing the school administration, claiming that he needed to finish the academic year’s curriculum.
However, Bismark Ansu used the extra classes to entice three of the students, who are between the ages of eight and nine, to engage in sexual activity.
If they revealed their ordeal to anybody, he threatened to murder them.
After a few weeks had passed after the alleged sexual assault, the victims’ parents began seeing unusual blood flows from their daughters’ private areas. When questioned about this, they admitted to the incident.
The allegations of defilement were supported by a report to the police at Sehwi Asawinso and the issuance of a medical form to the complainants instructing them to take the victims to any government hospital for inspection, treatment, and endorsement.
The accused was subsequently detained and brought before the Bibiani Circuit Court on charges of three offenses, including the threats of death in violation of Section 75 of the Criminal Offences 1960 [ACT 29], defilement in violation of Section 101 of the Criminal Offences 1960 [ACT 29], and harm in violation of Section 74 of the Criminal Offences 1960 [ACT 29].
Once the court has heard the specifics of the cases, suspect Ansu has been remanded and is scheduled to appear again on Monday, May 29.
The victims are responding to treatment in the meanwhile.
GES orders Ghanasco Headmaster and Senior Housemaster to step down for investigation into a video showing students sleeping in restrooms
The Headmaster and Senior Housemaster of Ghana Senior High School in Tamale have been ordered by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to resign in order to facilitate investigations into a viral video that depicts some students utilizing restroom cubicles as dorms.
The film purports to show Ghanasco’s struggles with the government’s flagship Free SHS Program.
The Tamale-based SHS should rather have additional capacity to accommodate 300 extra pupils as it fell short of its enrollment target, according to GES, which characterizes the footage as “very disturbing and unfortunate”.
In a statement to the media, Cassandra Twum Ampofo, the head of the GES Public Relations Unit, said, “This is very troubling and unfortunate, especially when records available to us indicate that, out of the 1790 vacancies declared by the school, only 1467 students have enrolled.”
“The school should have enough space to accommodate an additional 300 kids. Therefore, having pupils sleep in such a location is undesirable.
The director of education for the northern region has been tasked with looking into the situation and reporting back in two weeks.
“Management wishes to reassure all of our stakeholders and the public that it will continue to ensure that the students entrusted to our care operate in a safe school environment.”
International Master’s Scholarship Program IDEX in France
The Paris-Saclay University is inviting candidates to take part in its International Master’s Scholarship Program IDEX for the academic year 2023–2024 if they desire to create an academic project through doctoral-level research.
Only international students at Paris-Saclay University seeking a master’s degree may submit an application for the scholarship. The candidates must be enrolled in language classes and have lived in France for less than a year. Age 30 or younger participants will be given consideration. The prize is worth a sum of 10,000 euros, plus a travel reimbursement.
A public research university with its headquarters in Paris, France, Paris-Saclay University is rated 60th among best global universities and 69th overall in the QS World University Rankings 2023. It is one of the 13 prestigious colleges that made up the Sorbonne, which is another name for the University of Paris.
Why did you decide to attend Paris-Saclay University? Internationally famous Paris-Saclay University is known for its outstanding research output and the dedication of its academic staff. For its cutting-edge specialized courses in Science and Engineering, Life Sciences and Health, and Social Sciences and Humanities, it is a school that highly qualified foreign students favor. especially those looking to conduct doctoral-level research to advance an academic endeavor.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit applications before 10th May 2023.
- University or Organization: Paris-Saclay University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10,000€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master’s degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in master’s studies at the Paris-Saclay University.
- The applicants must be aged 30 or less.
- The applicants must be foreigners living on French soil for less than a year, and taking language classes (type FFL).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. Eligible students will further be sent an application form via mail.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A valid passport
- A marriage certificate
- Two certified copies of your birth certificate
- Proof of income delivered by tax authorities for the last two years
- All other documents required by the French Consulate of your country of residence for the visa application process
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry and academic requirements of the desired master’s programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 575
- IELTS – 6.5
The winning students can expect to receive the following advantages by Paris-Saclay University:
- Université Paris-Saclay scholarship worth 10,000€ per year paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses additionally
- Laureates can also expect travel expenses only upon arrival in France